• Creation of images and illustrations for architecture competitions and presentations;
• To maintain and document illustration standards such as working methods, animation libraries and archiving of final images;
• Presenting finalised ideas and concepts;
• Thorough knowledge of and compliance with Saraiva+Associados procedures and standards;
• Contribute and assist, as required;
• Occasionally assist the post-production department in renders or photo editing;
• Working as part of a team with designers, architects and 3d Archviz specialists.
• Able to demonstrate an advanced understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Ilustrator;
• Familiar with methods of image production and printing processes;
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well (both verbally and in writing) with a range of people across the organization;
• Ability to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information;
• Able to demonstrate a basic knowledge and understanding of working drawings;
• Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks;
• Professional approach to time and deadlines;
• Exceptional creativity and innovation;
• Excellent time management and organisational skills;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Flexible attitude.
• Degree in Illustration;
• Willingness to work extra hours as necessary.
It is mandatory the presentation of a portfolio and at least two architectural illustrations (buildings, interior spaces, environments, etc.)
Applications must be sent latest by February 3, with a resume (2pg.) and portolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be analyzed by the HR Department.