We aim to hire a Business Developer for S+A Green Lab, that will be working in the areas of Sustainable Construction, Sustainable Urban Environment and Sustainable Materials. The main activities to be carried out by the Business Developer are:
Organization and management of S+A Green Lab portfolio of clients:
• Development for new and existing customers
• Development of customers retention
• Development of new opportunities and new sales for new or existing customers and sales channels.
Supervision of tasks and establishment of point of contact between the company and client:
• Internal organization and weekly and monthly commercial follow-up;
• Customer management (execution, billing and planning follow-up);
• Development of reports on the fulfilment of commercial goals according to the company budget;
• Development / exploration of new business opportunities;
• Support in the development of the annual budget, based on the actual experience;
Ensure the execution of operational processes for the commercial area;
Development and organization of the commercial area of the company.
• Architecture or engineering degree;
• Technical knowledge on the areas of Bioclimatic architecture, Construction and sustainable urban planning;
• Fluent in English;
• Knowledge in LEED, BREEAM or other assessment systems will be valorised;
• Experience in Revit and Ecotect software’s will be valorised;
• Dynamic, proactive and with high-capacities to solve problems;
• Excellent interpersonal relations and availability to share knowledge.
Applications must be sent with CV and portolio (optional), to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be analyzed by the HR Department.
• Creation of images and illustrations for architecture competitions and presentations;
• To maintain and document illustration standards such as working methods, animation libraries and archiving of final images;
• Presenting finalised ideas and concepts;
• Thorough knowledge of and compliance with Saraiva+Associados procedures and standards;
• Contribute and assist, as required;
• Occasionally assist the post-production department in renders or photo editing;
• Working as part of a team with designers, architects and 3d Archviz specialists.
• Able to demonstrate an advanced understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Ilustrator;
• Familiar with methods of image production and printing processes;
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well (both verbally and in writing) with a range of people across the organization;
• Ability to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information;
• Able to demonstrate a basic knowledge and understanding of working drawings;
• Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks;
• Professional approach to time and deadlines;
• Exceptional creativity and innovation;
• Excellent time management and organisational skills;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Flexible attitude.
• Degree in Illustration;
• Willingness to work extra hours as necessary.
It is mandatory the presentation of a portfolio and at least two architectural illustrations (buildings, interior spaces, environments, etc.)
Applications must be sent with a resume (2pg.) and portolio, to email@example.com. All applications will be analyzed by the HR Department.